Carter Park & Pavilion is one of Breckenridge's most popular year-round locations for events and gatherings. With a unique selection of amenities, affordable pricing and spectacular views, your Carter Park event is easy and memorable.
Check out our amazing reviews!
300 S. High Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Click here for Carter Park Rental Fees
Located four blocks east of Main Street in Breckenridge, at the south end of High Street and adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary School. Carter Park and Pavilion consists of the following facilities and amenities:
- Indoor heated gathering area
- Gas fireplace
- Picnic tables
- Large natural gas grill
- Patio with views of the Ten Mile Range
- Four hard tennis courts free for public use
- Lined pickleball courts on lower courts with free equipment use
- Breckenridge Elementary playground
- Youth baseball diamonds
- Public heated restrooms
- Sand volleyball courts (for free reservations, please call 970-453-1734)
- Sledding hill (winter)
- Recreation field/Carter Park Trail (summer)
- Public dog park with separate small dog area (fully fenced)
All Recreation Department facilities and fields may be booked up to 12 months in advance. Reservations and first-come, first-served with full payment due at the time of booking.
Cancellations must be made one month in advance of the rental date to guarantee full refund of any fees paid. Any cancellation received less than thirty (30) days prior to the rental date may be charged for the rental fees unless the facility is rebooked.
Resident and non-profit rates are available. Proof of status is required if requesting these rates.