The dog park is now open!
Users are required to follow these rules per Breckenridge COVID-19 public health ordinance:
- Wear a mask/cloth face covering.
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Please don't gather in large groups of people.
- Please pick up and properly dispose of your dog's waste.
The Carter Park Dog Park offers close to one full acre of fenced space for your dog to run and play in a fun, social environment. The park features a small dog area for your little buddy. This park is a favorite of locals and visitors alike and is open year-round.
- Cost: 100% free -- no fees!
- Location: 300 S. High Street
4 blocks east of Main Street, adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary school at the south end of High Street.
- Hours: 24 hours per day (please note the park is not lighted.)
- Park within a Park: The Dog Park is a part of Carter Park, which is home to a pavilion, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, public restrooms, and a multi-purpose field.
- Please be responsible. Kindly review the simple Dog Park rules posted at the park.
- Check out our amazing reviews!