The Carter Park Dog Park offers close to one full acre of fenced space for your dog to run and play in a fun, social environment. The park features a small dog area for your little buddy. This park is a favorite of locals and visitors alike and is open year-round.
- Cost: 100% free -- no fees!
- Location: 300 S. High Street
4 blocks east of Main Street, adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary school at the south end of High Street.
- Hours: 24 hours per day (please note the park is not lighted.)
- Park within a Park: The Dog Park is a part of Carter Park, which is home to a pavilion, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, public restrooms, and a multi-purpose field.
- Please be responsible. Kindly review the simple Dog Park rules posted at the park.
- Check out our amazing reviews!