Gold Run Nordic Center opens November 30.
Early Bird Season Passes on sale September 1!
With 30K of impeccably groomed classic and skate cross-country ski trails, 13K of snowshoe trails, fat biking, sleigh rides, ski lessons for all abilities, newly remodeled clubhouse, and well-stocked retail shop, the Gold Run Nordic Center promises a great time for all.
Gold Run Nordic Center Quick Facts
- Hours: Open daily, 9:00am - 4:00pm December-March
- Phone: (970) 547-7889
- The daily grooming report is available by phone, by 9:00am, by calling (970) 547-7889 and pressing 1.
- Location: 200 Clubhouse Drive, Breckenridge, CO 80424 (at the Breckenridge Golf Club).
- NEW! Lunch is served! Grab a 12 oz cup of soup for $6.00 before or after the trails. Call for today's selection.
- Trail map
- Daily admission rates, passes and season passes
- Season: December - March (weather dependent)
A word to our visitors: Summit County is home for an abundance of wildlife, including moose. While visitors enjoy seeing wildlife, unfortunately having more moose also causes more human/wildlife conflicts. Most of the time these encounters pose no threat to people especially when people keep a safe distance.
But moose are unpredictable and big. Colorado’s adult moose can run 35 miles per hour, weigh up to 1,000 pounds and stand six feet tall at the shoulder. Moose have very few natural enemies in the wild and, as a result, do not fear humans as much as most other big game species.
Many people think because these animals are herbivores that they are not dangerous, but they are actually the most dangerous mammal in North America. Please take a moment to watch this informational video from Colorado Parks and Wildlife by clicking the photo below:
Truly something for everyone...
- First-timers and novices can try out our ideal beginner terrain
- Intermediate skiers have miles upon miles of trails to explore
- Advanced skiers can challenge themselves on our most challenging trails
- Snowshoers can explore more than 13K of snowshoe trails
- Try the hottest new toy for winter exploration - fat bikes!
- Relax in the Clubhouse in front of the majestic fireplace - WiFi is free
- Fido is welcome on our dog-friendly trails
- Shoppers can browse great looking clothes and accessories in our full service retail shop
- Breathtaking mountain views mean endless photo opportunities for family and friends
Gold Run Nordic Center also offers...
- Friendly, professional staff
- Group and private cross-country ski lessons for all ages
- Quality ski and snowshoe rentals and Rossignol Demo Center/Pro Shop
- Expert ski mounting, repair, and waxing services
- Exciting special events throughout the winter
The Breckenridge Recreation Department welcomes individuals with and without disabilities in our facilities and programs. If you are a person with a disability who requires assistance to participate in our programs or to use our facilities, please contact our staff prior to your visit or the start of the program.