With 30K of impeccably groomed classic and skate cross-country ski trails, 13K of snowshoe trails, fat biking, sleigh rides, ski lessons for all abilities, newly remodeled clubhouse, and well-stocked retail shop, the Gold Run Nordic Center promises a great time for all.
Gold Run Nordic Center Quick Facts
- Hours: Open daily, 9:00am - 4:00pm December-March
- Phone: (970) 547-7889
- The daily grooming report is available by phone, by 9:00am, by calling (970) 547-7889 and pressing 1.
- Location: 200 Clubhouse Drive, Breckenridge, CO 80424 (at the Breckenridge Golf Club).
- Trail map
- Daily admission rates, passes and season passes
- Season: December - March (weather dependent)
Truly something for everyone...
- First-timers and novices can try out our ideal beginner terrain
- Intermediate skiers have miles upon miles of trails to explore
- Advanced skiers can challenge themselves on our most challenging trails
- Snowshoers can explore more than 13K of snowshoe trails
- Try the hottest new toy for winter exploration - fat bikes!
- Relax in the Clubhouse in front of the majestic fireplace - WiFi is free
- Fido is welcome on our dog-friendly trails
- Shoppers can browse great looking clothes and accessories in our full service retail shop
- Breathtaking mountain views mean endless photo opportunities for family and friends
Gold Run Nordic Center also offers...
- Friendly, professional staff
- Group and private cross-country ski lessons for all ages
- Quality ski and snowshoe rentals and Rossignol Demo Center/Pro Shop
- Expert ski mounting, repair, and waxing services
- Exciting special events throughout the winter
The Breckenridge Recreation Department welcomes individuals with and without disabilities in our facilities and programs. If you are a person with a disability who requires assistance to participate in our programs or to use our facilities, please contact our staff prior to your visit or the start of the program.