Join us for year-round ice skating, hockey and ice sports!View our latest newsletter and programs brochure.
The Stephen C. West Ice Arena offers ice skating, hockey and games for the whole family. Public skating and hockey sessions are generally offered daily. Group and private lessons and equipment rentals are available for all levels of skaters.
Get out and play or come watch the action of our year-round hockey leagues, or check out other ice sports like curling and broomball. Our fully-stocked pro shop and friendly staff can get you on the ice and ready to skate so you'll have a fantastic skating experience in Breckenridge!
Stephen C. West Ice Arena Quick Facts:
- Schedules: Public Skate Schedule, Public Hockey Schedule, Freestyle Schedule
- Phone: (970) 547-9974
- Hours: Open 7 days a week, check schedules for skating times. Opens Monday/Wednesday at 3:00pm through November 8.
- Location:0189 Boreas Pass Road, Breckenridge CO 80424
- Rates: Admissions and passes
- Ice skating and hockey equipment rentals are available at the Pro Shop.
View Larger Map
Truly something for everyone...
- Skating sessions nearly every day on indoor and outdoor rinks (open seasonally)
- Figure skating programs and events for ages 3 to adult
- Adult hockey leagues
- Special events like our popular biannual Ice Shows.
- Try something new! Everyone can enjoy curling!
- Dance the night away at Disco Skate Nights!
- We offer ice skating lessons for all ages and levels of skaters
Stephen C. West Ice Arena also offers...
- Friendly, professional staff
- Group and private skating and hockey lessons
- Quality skate and equipment rentals and a fully stocked pro shop
- Expert skate sharpening
- Facility rentals for your next skating event, family reunion, birthday party or celebration
The Breckenridge Recreation Department welcomes individuals with and without disabilities in our facilities and programs. If you are a person with a disability who requires assistance to participate in our programs or to use our facilities, please contact our staff prior to your visit or the start of the program.