With 30K of impeccably groomed classic and skate cross-country ski trails, 13K of snowshoe trails, fat biking, an ice skating pond, sleigh rides, ski lessons for all abilities, comfortable clubhouse, and fashionable retail shop, the Gold Run Nordic Center promises a great time for all.
Gold Run Nordic Center Quick Facts
- Hours: Open daily, 9:00am - 4:00pm December-March
- Phone: (970) 547-7889
- The daily grooming report is available by phone, by 9:00am, by calling (970) 547-7889 and pressing 1.
- Location: 200 Clubhouse Drive, Breckenridge, CO 80424 (at the Breckenridge Golf Club).
- Trail map
- Daily admission rates, passes and season passes
- Season: December - March (weather dependent)
Truly something for everyone...
- First-timers and novices can try out our ideal beginner terrain
- Intermediate skiers have miles upon miles of trails to explore
- Advanced skiers can challenge themselves on our most challenging trails
- Snowshoers can explore more than 13K of snowshoe trails
- Try the hottest new toy for winter exploration - fat bikes!
- Relax in the Clubhouse in front of the majestic fireplace - WiFi is free
- Fido is welcome on our dog-friendly trails
- Shoppers can browse great looking clothes and accessories in our full service retail shop
- Breathtaking mountain views mean endless photo opportunities for family and friends
Gold Run Nordic Center also offers...
- Friendly, professional staff
- Group and private cross-country ski lessons for all ages
- Quality ski and snowshoe rentals and Rossignol Demo Center/Pro Shop
- Expert ski mounting, repair, and waxing services
- Exciting special events throughout the winter
The Breckenridge Recreation Department welcomes individuals with and without disabilities in our facilities and programs. If you are a person with a disability who requires assistance to participate in our programs or to use our facilities, please contact our staff prior to your visit or the start of the program.