Please note tennis programs are unavailable until January 2018.
Visit us this winter in the NEW Breckenridge Tennis Center!
- Carter Park - 4 outdoor hard courts
- Kingdom Park - 3 outdoor clay tennis courts
- 2 Certified Professionals on staff
- Leagues, lessons, clinics, clubs and passes!
Book your tennis court time
online and save 25- 50%!
(see online savings below listed by court)
Tennis Court Fees
- Outdoor tennis courts are open Memorial Day - Oktoberfest (mid-September, weather permitting)
- Carter Park hard court fees - Free reservations up to 3 days in advance on lower courts. First come, first serve on upper courts. Please review Carter Park Tennis FAQs for reservation details.
- Outdoor clay court fees: $24 per court, per hour; $18 when booked online - save 30%!
Exceptional Tennis Staff
John O'Connor - Head Tennis Professional
- United States Professional Tennis Association Elite Certified Professional
- 30 years of teaching experience
- Head Racket Sports Advisory Staff
- Saint Josephs College First Singles
Teaching style: Energetic, positive and fun. Able to convey the subtle differences of the way the game is played at these high altitudes. "I try to combine strong fundamentals for my students with the ability to change tactics during your game. In every lesson or clinic you will get a good work out and lots of tips to work on."
Ben Myer - Tennis Professional
- USPTA Certified Professional
- West Chester University - 3rd Singles
Teaching Style: Ben relishes the opportunity to be a guide for others looking to strengthen their mind and body on the tennis court.. Since joining the Breckenridge Recreation Center in 2015, he has coached players of all ages and abilities.