Please note the indoor tennis courts are unavailable until November 2017.
Please check back for summer opening dates for Kingdom Park clay courts.
- Carter Park - 4 outdoor hard courts
- Kingdom Park - 3 outdoor clay tennis courts
- 2 Certified Professionals on staff
- Leagues, lessons, clinics, clubs and passes!
Book your tennis court time
online and save 25- 50%!
(see online savings below listed by court)
Tennis Court Fees
- Outdoor tennis courts are open Memorial Day - Oktoberfest (mid-September, weather permitting)
- Carter Park hard court fees - Free reservations up to 3 days in advance on lower courts. First come, first serve on upper courts. Please review Carter Park Tennis FAQs for reservation details.
- Outdoor clay court fees: $24 per court, per hour; $18 when booked online - save 30%!
Exceptional Tennis Staff
John O'Connor - Head Tennis Professional
- United States Professional Tennis Association Elite Certified Professional
- 30 years of teaching experience
- Head Racket Sports Advisory Staff
- Saint Josephs College First Singles
Teaching style: Energetic, positive and fun. Able to convey the subtle differences of the way the game is played at these high altitudes. "I try to combine strong fundamentals for my students with the ability to change tactics during your game. In every lesson or clinic you will get a good work out and lots of tips to work on."
Misha Jurkovic - Assistant Tennis Professional
- USPTA Certified Professional
- TIA Cardio Tennis Certified
- Newberry College - Competed in 2008 NCAA Division II Championships
Teaching Style: Misha's background has an emphasis in working with kids along with team coaching. Since joining the Breckenridge Recreation Center in 2012, he has coached players of all ages and abilities.